传热系数：①单排安装时3.65W/m2K。②双排安装时1.74W/m2K。 ③贴膜时1.57 W/m2K ④填充保温层1.2 W/m2K
U-profiled Glass, also known as slotted Glass, is a new type of building material Glass in China and has nearly 40 years of production and application history in foreign countries. U-shaped glass industrial and civil building non-bearing internal and external walls, partitions, Windows, balconies, corridors, roofing and ancillary buildings. According to the surface treatment, there are ordinary embossed glass, glass, color glass and so on. U-shaped glass penetrates light without perspective. The strip shape has a straight, hazy, delicate, smooth aesthetic feeling and flavor of The Times, and has a unique decorative effect.
1 features and advantages:
1.1 lightweight and transparent, which can increase the usable area and lighting area of the building.
Double installation groove type glass wall body weight of 40 kg per square meter, obvious trough type glass not only reduced the weight of structures, and save the external walls of paint, trough type glass is a kind of high-grade wall materials, can also replace generally don't need the daylighting of the transparent window, skylight, can save a lot of wood, steel and aluminum, cost can save a third.
1.2 sound insulation and heat insulation to improve the environment and save energy
Double installation of u-shaped glass wall, because there is an air layer between the two, so it has sound insulation, heat insulation function. The heat transfer coefficient of the double-layer slotted glass is 3W/ m2.k, while the heat transfer coefficient of the single-layer 6mm glass is 5.8w/m2.k.
1.3 ideal safety, corrosion resistance,
The use of u-shaped glass with steel wire clip can play a good role in protecting the walls of middle and high-rise buildings. Fluted glass is stable in acid, alkali and high humidity, and can be used in buildings with corrosion resistance requirements.
1.4 convenient installation, economical and practical
In foreign countries, the installation of double row vertical trough glass curtain wall, such as 3m high, 10m long, the total area of 30m2 trough glass curtain wall, one person can be completed in one hour.
2. Application in architectural design
2.1 the current glass has two specifications: 156/ m2 of 260(bottom width)*41(wing height)*6(thickness), and 176 yuan/m2 of 260*60*7. Area calculation: bottom width * glass length.
2.2 the u-shaped glass shall be combined in the following ways according to its modeling and architectural functions:
1) single row wing facing outward (or inward)
2) single row wedge structure, interlocking with each other
3) single row wedge structure, fit each other
4) double rows of wings are arranged in pairs at the joints
5) double row wing to wing
2.3 note: when the length of u-shaped glass partition is greater than 6000 and the height is more than 4500, the stability of the wall should be calculated and corresponding measures should be taken.
When the u-shaped glass is used in the room with high humidity and the temperature difference between inside and outside is large, the problem of dew discharge and droplet on the glass surface should be dealt with well. When u-shaped glass is used for circular walls and roofing, the radius of curvature should not be less than 1500. Refer to national standard atlas "u-shaped glass exterior decoration standard 06J501" for details of node construction.
Transmittance: 89% for one row with small pattern and 81% for two rows.
Heat transfer coefficient: (1) 3.65w /m2K when single-row installation. (2) double row installation 1.74w /m2K. (3) 1.57w /m2K (4) fill the insulation layer 1.2w /m2K
Sound insulation: 27db for single row and 38dB for double row.
Fire resistance: 0.75h (single row). U-shaped glass is a non-combustible material. If there are special requirements, it should be designed according to relevant specifications.
2.5 design standard:
1) shaped glass (national standard approval draft)
2)5.1 u-shaped glass /Q kyb01-1997
3) construction engineering quality inspection and evaluation standard gbj301-88.
4) u-shaped glass exterior decoration standard 06J501 of the People's Republic of China
2.6 acceptance criteria: in addition to referring to the construction decoration engineering and acceptance code (jgj73-91) chapter iii and iv, the acceptance of u-shaped glass shall be focused on:
1) whether the frame is fixed on the building directly and whether the gap between them is sealed. The load on the frame should be transmitted directly to the building and the u-shaped glass should not be stressed.
2) whether the gaps between the glass and the glass, and between the glass and the frame should be sealed according to the above requirements.
3) the u-shaped glass should be able to freely expand and contract along the length of the glass in the frame, and an appropriate gap should be left between the frame material and the u-shaped glass.
4) in order to prevent the contact corrosion caused by the chemical reaction between the fixed parts such as expansion bolts and the frame material, synthetic material gaskets or paint materials should be applied between the fixed parts such as steel expansion bolts and the aluminum frame.