U型玻璃的传热系数较低（双层U玻 K=2.39W／m2k），有良好的隔热保温性能。现有幕墙上常用的普通中空玻璃的传热系数在3.38 W／m2k和3.115 W／m2k之间，比双层U型玻璃的保温性能差。
Features of u-shaped glass
1. Energy saving:
The heat transfer coefficient of u-shaped glass is low (double layer U glass K= 2.39w/m2k), and it has good thermal insulation performance. The heat transfer coefficient of common insulating glass commonly used on existing curtain walls is between 3.38w/m2k and 3.115w/m2k, which is worse than that of double-layer u-shaped glass.
2. U-shaped glass installation and construction is simple and fast:
Because U type glass can be used as the main force component of the curtain wall directly, compared with the ordinary glass curtain wall, it saves a lot of accessories such as keel, which is easy to make and install and greatly shortens the construction period.
3. U-shaped glass is a green environmental protection product:
Due to the high transmittance of u-shaped glass, when it is used in public buildings such as factory buildings, it can not only save the cost of indoor lighting, but also provide a humanized working environment. And U - shaped glass can be recycled broken, waste glass reproduction, to protect the environment.
U-shaped glass is the glass profile formed by continuous rolling method, which makes the building glass develop from plate to profile, so its comprehensive cost is relatively low. The use of u-shaped glass composite curtain wall can save a lot of steel or aluminum profiles.
Several types and characteristics of insulating glass
So far there are generally five types of insulating glass
1, double seal aluminum groove
2. U-shaped spacer bar
3, foam tape type
4. Foam silicone strip type
5. Compound sealing tape
I. features of grooved aluminum insulating glass
Troughed aluminum insulating glass originated in Europe and has a history of nearly 50 years. According to the normal design of five materials double seal, as long as the material, manufacturing qualified is able to meet the requirements of insulating glass standards.
Ii. Features of u-shaped spacer type insulating glass
There is no obvious difference between u-shaped spacer bar and groove aluminum bar except that the u-shaped spacer bar is built with specially manufactured strip dry material. It's basically the same type of technology.
Three, the characteristics of foam tape type insulating glass
1. The foam bars in foreign countries are generally made of silica gel with molecular sieves. Now the market is called super spacer bars. The processing process requires the whole system vacuum sealing, the price is higher than the composite tape, the product is in the promotion stage.
2, domestic foam strip for PE (polyethylene) open foam, bonding surface for pressure-sensitive adhesive, there is no dry performance, no sealing effect, pure low-grade counterfeit products. Now the country has banned it. The double layer glass that makes with this kind of material breathes air not only, and permeate dirt, general 2-3 bubble strip and glass nature are detached from.
Four, the characteristics of composite tape type insulating glass
Composite strip insulating glass was invented in 1978 by American seal chemistry experts. In more than 50 countries nearly 2000 doors and Windows used by enterprises, its main characteristics are:
1, inside the continuous aluminum partition, to avoid the aluminum slot Angle part of the lack of moisture channel to minimize the insulating glass.
2, the overall structure of non-metal, constitute the warm side effect, compared with the traditional aluminum strip technology heat conductivity reduced by 75%, can generally save 5%. At the same time embodies the benefits of high performance glass of doors and Windows in the residential, rarely condensation to ensure a clean appearance and reduce the gone mouldy glass, glass can be improved condensation temperature 5 ℃ and 80% reduction in the edge of the possible.
3. High quality desiccant is premixed in the compound adhesive strip. The special structure design can effectively ensure the stability and durability of the drying performance. Standard test to 40 ℃ generally not condensation, limit test not condensation - 70 ℃.
4. The 7.1mm barrier on the moisture transmission channel is 2.3 times of the traditional 3mm butyl rubber barrier layer with aluminum strip, and has the strongest moisture barrier performance.
5. Composite strip insulating glass is not sensitive to temperature. Reduce the air in the insulating glass to rise on the hot side and fall on the cold side, and reduce the convection by 4.5 times. Keep the same temperature inside and outside to prevent the glass from being damaged by the natural pressure.
6. As the functions of the composite sealing tape are prefabricated centrally in professional factories, the quality of the hollow glass is almost not limited by the technical level of workers, and the qualified rate of finished products is almost 100%.
7. With the help of special tools, the flexible structure can be changed arbitrarily with the geometric shape of the glass, expanding the scope of use of insulating glass.
8. The one-step installation success can improve the working efficiency by 10-20 times compared with the traditional aluminum strip separation method. Skilled workers generally do not install a piece of glass for more than 10 seconds, and a set of production lines average 500m2 of insulating glass per day.
9. The qualified compound adhesive strip is free from any volatile matter, clean and pollution-free, and meets the requirements of environmental protection.
10. Once the compound adhesive strip type insulating glass is installed successfully, it can be immediately transferred to the assembly process after thermal bonding, without the need for static storage, reducing the workshop site area and improving the production efficiency. It is not difficult to see from the above introduction that composite strip type insulating glass is the inevitable trend of the future development of the door and window industry. With the standardization of the industry and the improvement of people's living standards, it is imperative to popularize the use of insulating glass.